Dear Family and Friends,
Our 2010 Christmas Letter highlights some of God's blessings upon our family:
- Family is healthy and well!!!!! Definitely a great blessing!
- Ashley Graduated from Texas Tech!!!!!!! Raider Power!!!!!
- Randal and I are fortunate to work at jobs we feel called to and love. The people we work with are some of the best people ever.
- I am fortunate to work in a school system with awesome students, co-workers, and community support.
- FAMILY TIME has been big this year! We have been fortunate to see my parents several times, Mammaw Monkeyface twice, Danny's family twice, Greg twice and we even saw Clay Boy from California this year. We also have been blessed to see my Cousin Carolyn and her family and and Grayson's family too.
- We have cherished time with great friends, both old and new. Several of them stayed with us in what has been nicknamed the "Bailey Bed and Breakfast". Several friend trips transpired, such as the Valentines Weekend in Fort Worth and the "Girls" trip to Fredricksberg.
- Working with our church and feeding the homeless has been rewarding and humbling.
- Vacation time with Nana and Bert in Ruidosa, New Mexico was truly a blessing, and most of all relaxing. Especially the 60 minute massages. Randal and Ashley enjoyed the golf at the Inn of the Mountain Gods.
These are only a few blessings which God has provided for us in 2010. We look forward to the bounty of 2011. May you and yours be blessed with an incredible coming year.
Randal, Kelly and Ashley